What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When subscribing to our mailing list, applying for a shipboard employment or a training course, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details relevant to the subject.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list, apply for a shipboard employment or a training course on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe to our mailing list, apply for a shipboard employment or a training course in the following ways:
- It allows us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding our services.
- To follow up with you after initial correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
c/o Adriatic shipyard
Last Edited on May 14, 2018